Polyvinyl Coated Products Commonly Known as PVC, PVS and PCD
The inherent strength of the spiral pipe and the chemical inertness of PVS make the vinyl-coated duct a superior option for chemical removal and underground HVAC applications, the latter of which require strength and resistance to materials found in the backfill as corrosive salts and other minerals. At Spiral Manufacturing Co., Inc., we offer an extensive selection of PVS vinyl-coated pipe that is highly beneficial for various industrial applications.
We offer a UL-listed vinyl-coated spiral pipe made from galvanized steel coated with polyvinyl chloride – the coating has a 4 mil outside thickness and 1 mil inside thickness standard. For special requirements, these may be reversed. PVS vinyl-coated pipe required at greater than 14” diameter for underground applications comes with standard external corrugations. The standard lengths are 5 and 10 feet. The standard gauges are 24 gauge (4” to 16”), 22 gauge (17” to 24”), and 20 gauge (26” to 48”).
Some essential benefits provided by PVS vinyl-coated pipe include:
- The use of more efficient and smaller air moving equipment is possible due to lower pressure drop, low air leakage, and efficient airflow with this pipe
- The cost of spiral duct ownership is lower, including operating and upfront costs
- It has unique characteristics that make it economical to install
- Efficient manufacturing process from strip steel can produce pipe to any diameter
- Possesses strength that allows the use of lighter gauge and less expensive materials
- It has a smooth interior that captures fewer dust particles, making it easier to clean
To learn more about the PVS vinyl-coated pipe we offer at Spiral Manufacturing Co., Inc., call us today at 763.755.7677 or email email@example.com.
Spiral_PVS_Underground_installation 452 kb
Standard 10′ lengths.
|PVS Spiral Pipe|